Business Valuation Spreadsheet Model
A business owner contacted us to find out the current market value of his business. Our client had a 10-year old business valuation and wanted to know the current valuation.
We didn’t have a spreadsheet to show the old business valuation methodology. However, we did have the valuation document with the decade old financial information. So, line by line, number by number, we dug into the old business valuation, reverse engineered it, and created a business valuation spreadsheet model to recreate the business valuation methodology.
Then, we inserted the current financial information into our business valuation spreadsheet, and showed our client his current business value. We do not share clients’ proprietary information, but this mock up should give you an idea of how it worked.
Whether you need to know the value of your business, or you have any methodolgy that you need to reverse engineer, Joshua Wilson Consulting can provide a spreadsheet model for you.
We can help with these types of business valuation spreadsheets:
- Market Value Business Valuation Spreadsheet
- Asset-Based Business Valuation Spreadsheet
- ROI-Based Business Valuation Spreadsheet
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Business Valuation Spreadsheet
- Capitalization of Earnings Business Valuation Spreadsheet
- Multiples of Earnings Business Valuation Spreadsheet
- Book Value Business Valuation Spreadsheet
Whether you need an Excel spreadsheet or a Google Sheets Business Valuation Spreadsheet, contact us for help.